Holistic Drug Rehab Los Angeles: What Is It?
Drug addiction is a disease that impacts a person’s life physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually. To heal from your addiction and gain long-term success in addiction recovery, your healing journey must incorporate varying levels of care that target healing within a whole-person integrated approach that will aim to treat drug addiction’s physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual impacts. A holistic drug rehab in Los Angeles focuses on providing a whole person-integrated treatment plan that includes a variety of treatment methods that will work to treat the various impacts of drug addiction through evidence-based therapy methods, physical health treatments, and holistic therapy methods that will help you heal from the influences of drug addiction within your body, mind, and spirit.
Holistic drug rehab in Los Angeles will often include forms of therapy that are considered to be complementary or alternative treatments that are paired with traditional addiction therapy methods. Holistic treatments will often include therapeutic approaches and treatments such as:
- Massage therapy
- Nutritional therapy
- Herbal supplements or vitamin therapy
- Physical exercise or movement
The use of holistic treatments is intended to support patients in healing from the physical and mental symptoms of drug addiction through natural treatment processes. As these treatments restore your physical and mental functioning, they allow patients to fully engage and focus on the healing process of addiction therapy. Patients can also continue with these holistic practices when they complete drug rehab and transition back home. Engaging in these holistic therapies often acts as a strong relapse prevention method as it helps overcome triggers and support emotional regulation.
Los Angeles Holistic Drug Rehab’s 6 Benefits
Engaging in a holistic drug rehab program in Los Angeles offers a unique healing experience that often advances the probability of long-term recovery and optimizes healthy body, mind, and spirit restoration. Holistic drug rehab offers the following benefits:
- Improvement of overall health. A holistic drug program will focus on restoring your physical health from the impacts of drug addiction. Many treatment centers will offer patients the opportunity to participate in vitamin or herbal supplement therapies that will help to replenish their bodies of any nutrient deficiencies enabling them to restore their bodies to optimal health.
- Addressing any mental health concerns through natural healing processes. A holistic drug rehab in Los Angeles will allow patients to engage in various forms of mental health treatment, whether individual or group therapy sessions, develop coping skills for symptoms of mental health, and learn holistic methods of emotional regulation including mindfulness, yoga, or breathwork therapy. These coping tools are useful while in rehab and after you transition home allowing you to manage any triggers through healthy, natural coping methods.
- Development of life skills that foster addiction recovery. While in drug rehab in Los Angeles, you will have the opportunity to develop life skills such as conflict resolution, emotional regulation, mindfulness, and self-discovery that will help you maintain a life in addiction recovery. Through life skills development, patients can establish a new life routine that is enjoyable and fulfilling.
- Strengthen your interpersonal skills. A key piece of addiction recovery is learning how to have healthy relationships with others that foster your ability to live in sobriety. A holistic drug rehab in Los Angeles will support you in restoring damaged relationships from your addiction and developing skills for healthy communication, boundaries, and accountability within relationships that will strengthen your relationships with the support system around you.
- Stress relief. Holistic drug rehab in Los Angeles offers patients a chance to engage in various therapeutic methods that reduce stress and minimize the onset of triggers. With the support of therapeutic practices such as yoga, meditation, massage therapy, or acupuncture, patients can relieve their stress through natural methods. These methods often become a coping strategy for individuals in recovery as you can access these methods even after you complete your drug rehab program.
- Supports comfortable detox processes. During drug detox, withdrawal symptoms will occur and need to be treated and monitored by medical professionals. To help reduce the severity of withdrawal symptoms, holistic treatments help to reduce the severity of your symptoms while working to increase your feelings of comfort.
Los Angeles Holistic Drug Rehab vs Regular Drug Rehab
Choosing a holistic drug rehab in Los Angeles compared to a regular drug rehab will offer different services and amenities that enhance your levels of safety and comfort. A regular drug rehab program often includes a structured daily routine of addiction therapy sessions. Typically the goal of a regular drug rehab program is to support patients in addressing the emotional underlying causes of their addictive behaviors.
Whereas a holistic drug rehab program is centered around the belief that healing from your drug addiction requires treating the physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual impacts of addiction. To foster this whole-person integrated approach to healing, a holistic drug rehab program will offer a comprehensive treatment schedule that utilizes various healing methods. The therapeutic approaches offered in regular drug rehab will often use evidence-based therapy methods that are focused on talk therapy approaches. A holistic drug rehab honors the fact that each patient has a unique addiction history and requires a personalized approach to healing that speaks to their cognitive, emotional, and spiritual needs. Patients are offered a combination of evidence-based therapy methods, natural medical treatments, and alternative approaches to therapy that often include hands-on or interactive methods of therapy.
Is Los Angeles Holistic Drug Rehab Covered by Insurance?
Before entering into any rehab program in Los Angeles, California there are logistics of your upcoming healing journey that you need to sort out before starting your therapeutic process. The most common aspect of the healing process that is asked about is the cost associated with treatment and if holistic drug rehab in Los Angeles is covered by insurance. Most major insurance companies will cover some or all of the cost of drug rehab. Because addiction is considered to be a disease, insurance plans recognize the need for medical and alternative methods of treatment to support in treating and healing from addiction. If you are unsure about the coverage offered within your insurance plan, the team at Magnolia treatment center will support you in verifying your insurance plan while helping you to find optimal coverage for your upcoming addiction treatment program.
Learn More About Los Angeles Holistic Drug Rehab at Magnolia
At Magnolia, we understand the individual impacts of drug addiction on your life and value your decision to seek the help you need to overcome the impacts of your substance use disorder. We are committed to supporting you in gaining long-term addiction recovery by recognizing that healing from addiction takes time and requires a comprehensive approach to healing and treatment. Our Los Angeles holistic drug rehab program allows you to participate in a number of top-tier therapeutic approaches that will empower you to leave your life of substance abuse behind you and embrace a new, healthy future in addiction recovery. Healing from drug addiction is possible and you have what it takes to reclaim your life again with the support of our holistic drug rehab. Call us at (818) 431-2224 to hear more about the individualized treatment program we can provide you and start your recovery journey today.